See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator Seven Hills Mining Job NSW
Boral Asphalt is seeking responsible and organized individuals with “can-do” attitudes to perform a range of tasks and duties associated with road surfacing and working as part of a team with the Asphalt Paving Crew based at Seven Hills.
If you have civil construction experience, mechanical aptitude and experience in the operation of pavers, rollers, tack coaters, bobcats or general asphalt experience you are encouraged to apply to join our team.
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect of others and to work as part of an efficient team
- MR Drivers License essential
- Experience in either the operation of pavers, rollers, tack coating, skid steer (bobcat) or general asphalt experience
- Ability to work efficiently unsupervised and to deadlines including night shifts and overtime when required
- Experience in working with hot materials and commitment to working to production deadlines
- Willingness to be trained in the safe operation and use of contracting plant and equipment
- Good communication skills; and Trade qualification or equivalent will be highly regarded.
Boral Limited is an international building and construction materials company, which is headquartered in Sydney and has leading market positions in Australia, the United States and Asia. With an annual turnover of around $4.5 billion and around 14,300 employees, the group operates from some 850 locations in 13 countries.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please press ‘apply‘ now, or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Mining Plant Operator Asphalt Paving Seven Hills NSW