If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Plant Maintenance Fitters FIFO
Chelgrave Contracting is searching to engage a FIFO team of fitters, riggers & TA’s to carry out shutdown maintenance at various mine sites in and around NSW. Travel from Brisbane Airport, all meals and accommodation provided.
The client has an excellent reputation providing industrial maintenance and fabrication services to the mining industry. They value excellence in customer service, quality and reliability; as such, they are searching for applicants that are enthusiastic, punctual and committed to providing an exceptional service experience for all stakeholders.
About the roles:
- Maintain, service and repair mining plant and equipment
- Equipment: Conveyors, crushers, rollers, shutes, and stanctions
- 3-6 day shutdowns every 6 weeks – next shutdown 5/5/18 for 4 days
- All flights (from Brisbane Airport), hotel accommodation and meals included
- Formal qualifications relevant to your trade.
- MUST HAVE confined space and working at heights
- Demonstrated relevant work experience; mining or similar heavy industry experience highly regarded.
- Post trade qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Able to work in a team-based environment
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Commitment to safe working practices and environmental sustainability
Chelgrave Contracting; shutdown and maintenance specialists since 1979, are providing labour solutions to some of Australia’s most iconic businesses. They are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for there employees and to delivering proactive and enthusiastic personnel to there clients.
*Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.
Please submit your CV in Word format only
Chelgrave Contracting has a strong commitment to equal opportunity and diversity and is focused on increasing gender equity in non-traditional roles.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Plant Maintenance Fitters FIFO Various mine sites NSW