See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Operator Jobs Emerald
WorkPac are searching for experienced Single skill, Multi skill, Digger Operators and Fitters for a mine site located in the Emerald area.
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- Ongoing positions
Pre – requisites for the role include:
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by the site procedures
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment.
- Open Drives Licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Truck Skill – minimum CAT 789 / MT 4400
- Multi Skill – Truck – CAT 789 + Dozer, Grader, Water Truck
- Digger Skill – 3600
- Experienced Fitter to work on Diggers, Trucks, Grader, Dozer etc
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre – employment medical.
- High level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Production orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and the company
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.