Mining Operator Fixed Plant – Goldfields WA
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition.
They are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services and Polaris Metals.
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients.
CSI is offering an opportunity for a Fixed Plant/Loader operator to join there team on a full-time basis . This position will form part of the fixed plant operations team located at Kalgoorlie Gold project, working 10 days on, 5 days off.
This position is DIDO for local Kalgoorlie Residents only.
What’s in it for you?
- Stability and benefits of a full time permanent position
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organization
- Diverse and hands on work environment – not just operating work!
- Prospect of future development and up-skilling. You will get the opportunity to receive nationally accredited tickets for mobile plant equipment
About the Position:
- Production ROM Loader operations
- General plant housekeeping including skid steer operations and general hosing
- Control room operations of fixed plant
- Performing preventative maintenance on the plant
- Repairs to fixed plant during breakdowns and shutdowns, daily inspections, mandatory and statutory inspections
- Other general fixed plant operations duties.
- Work as part of a small team
- 10/5 roster, Days and nights
- Current HR Class Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance – completed within the last 6mths
- Front End Loader Ticket
- Excavator Ticket
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- Minimum 2yrs experience working in a fixed plant processing/crushing environment
- Minimum 2yrs experience production loader operations
- High Risk Work License – Dogging, Basic Rigging, CN Mobile Crane
- Skid Steer Loader Ticket
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you wish to apply for this position, click the Apply Button to upload your resume. This role is eligible for the MRL referral programApply for Mining Operator Fixed Plant Crushing Services Goldfields WA