Mine Services – Bowen Basin Mining
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Black Coal Competencies in Haul Truck Operations, Dozer Water Truck, Grader etc
- Minimum 2 years mobile plant operating experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Benefits and details of this role:
- Camp accommodation provided
- Lifestyle Roster 5 / 4 /4 / 5
- Drive in Drive out role
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to successfully fill this role , APPLY NOW !Apply for Mining Mobile Plant Operators Mine Services Bowen Basin