Mining Maintenance & Projects Superintendent
Maintenance & Projects Superintendent (Maryborough, QLD)
- Bring your maintenance management, professional engineering & project management experience
- Join a global leader in the innovation and manufacturing of mining equipment
- Open to flexible working – speak about how this role could work for you
As part of Australian Operations and manufacturing business they are seeking a Maintenance & Projects Superintendent to join the CR Maryborough Foundry team based in Maryborough, QLD to provide leadership to their maintenance team and broader foundry business.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will have a strong background in the manufacturing, mining, or production environments, or similar, have excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated and have a focus on safety, operational & Maintenance excellence and project management.
Key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Overall site maintenance of a large industrial facility, including site contractor maintenance management
- Responsible for the development and execution of maintenance planning to ensure ongoing availability of equipment
- Managing and developing a multi skilled/trade team
- Provide project management of multiple and diverse improvement initiatives across the foundry focusing on safety & compliance, automation, efficient operation and reduction of manufacturing costs
- Ownership of relationships with key energy suppliers in the gas & electricity markets
- Contribute to the site manufacturing improvement plan and capital expenditure plans
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated practical experience in a plant maintenance leadership role
- Strong experience in manufacturing environments including combustion & automation experience coupled with solid project management skills
- Experience with Maintenance Management Systems & Budget development and control
- Strong understanding of WHS&E compliance and leadership requirements
Other desirable skills and qualifications include:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of personnel to influence positive outcomes
- Experience in applying safety systems within a large mining or manufacturing company
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organization and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. They are also committed to flexible working and open to flexible ways of doing things, so speak as how this role could be flexible for you.
At CQMS Razer (CR) they are committed to developing people and believe this, along with productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates in the eyes of there customers. With a global operations reach, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment where world-class talent is supported in an environment that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which they operate. There strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to there customers around the world.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking a challenging role with long term opportunities, please apply directly via Seek. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Maintenance Mechanical Projects Superintendent QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.