If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Maintenance & Projects Superintendent
Maintenance & Projects Superintendent (Maryborough, QLD)
- Bring your maintenance management, professional engineering & project management experience
- Join a global leader in the innovation and manufacturing of mining equipment
- Open to flexible working – speak about how this role could work for you
As part of Australian Operations and manufacturing business they are seeking a Maintenance & Projects Superintendent to join the CR Maryborough Foundry team based in Maryborough, QLD to provide leadership to their maintenance team and broader foundry business.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will have a strong background in the manufacturing, mining, or production environments, or similar, have excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated and have a focus on safety, operational & Maintenance excellence and project management.
Key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Overall site maintenance of a large industrial facility, including site contractor maintenance management
- Responsible for the development and execution of maintenance planning to ensure ongoing availability of equipment
- Managing and developing a multi skilled/trade team
- Provide project management of multiple and diverse improvement initiatives across the foundry focusing on safety & compliance, automation, efficient operation and reduction of manufacturing costs
- Ownership of relationships with key energy suppliers in the gas & electricity markets
- Contribute to the site manufacturing improvement plan and capital expenditure plans
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated practical experience in a plant maintenance leadership role
- Strong experience in manufacturing environments including combustion & automation experience coupled with solid project management skills
- Experience with Maintenance Management Systems & Budget development and control
- Strong understanding of WHS&E compliance and leadership requirements
Other desirable skills and qualifications include:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of personnel to influence positive outcomes
- Experience in applying safety systems within a large mining or manufacturing company
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organization and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. They are also committed to flexible working and open to flexible ways of doing things, so speak as how this role could be flexible for you.
At CQMS Razer (CR) they are committed to developing people and believe this, along with productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates in the eyes of there customers. With a global operations reach, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment where world-class talent is supported in an environment that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which they operate. There strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to there customers around the world.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com
If you are seeking a challenging role with long term opportunities, please apply directly via Seek. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Maintenance Mechanical Projects Superintendent QLD