Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters – QLD
- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity
- 7/7 Even Time Roster (12.5hr Shifts)
- BIBO Mackay or DIDO
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
Reputable client has won an initial 2 year Maintenance contract on a mine site in the Bowen Basin and is seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to support this project on a long term basis.
About the Role
In this role you will assist with effectively servicing, maintaining and repairing a site based fleet of mobile mining equipment. The fleet consists of primarily CAT earth moving equipment.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert III in Engineering Mechanical – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years surface mining experience is essential
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown repair exposure
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults using CAT systems
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Maintenance Heavy Mechanical Diesel Fitters Bowen Basin QLD