7 x Leading Hands – Maintenance Crew
- 7/7 Roster | Long Term Positions
- Permanent Roles + Salary Sacrifice + Leave Entitlements
- DIDO Bowen Basin or Bus Transport Available
- Camp Accommodation supplied in Dysart
There client is a leading mining contractor operating in the Bowen Basin. They have a number of open cut operations with long term contracts in place.
About the role:
Leading hand position responsible for supervising tradesmen in the workshop and in the field. You will be required to work on the tools on occasion, whilst being a capable mentor who can provide guidance to less experienced members of your team. The role is on a 7/7 roster and the client is looking for maintenance personnel who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Crew supervision, guidance and mentoring
- Oversee in field servicing and breakdown repairs
- Oversee preventative maintenance and defect repairs
- Oversee mechanical diagnostics on large mining equipment
- Coordinate the daily tasks, and housekeeping for the workshop
- Adhere to all BMA site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & experience required:
- Qualified Diesel Fitter, Mechanic or other closely related trade
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 (supervisor ticket)
- Previous experience as a Diesel Fitter / Senior Diesel Fitter working in open cut coal on a wide range of plant including Komatsu & CAT Haul Trucks + Liebherr or Hitachi Excavators
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* + chest x-ray
- BMA Induction (Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*)
- Great attitude, safe work ethic and must be reliable
- Tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane and Rigging
- Ability to pass and pre-employment medicals & testing
- Work on one of QLD’s premier coal mines
- Permanent salaried positions
- 7/7 roster, rotating days and nights
- Long term, stable contract
- Bus transport provided from Mackay and Rocky
- Option to salary sacrifice flights
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Egerton for a confidential discussion.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Leading Hands Diesel Fitter Maintenance Crew Bowen Basin
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.