See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Open Cut All Round Operator Western Australia Pilbara
Excavator, Dozer, Grader and Dump Truck experience required
- Available Mid West and Pilbara Regions
- Large Scale Production Environments
- Excellent Site Conditions
- Excavator, Dozer, Grader and Dump Truck experience required
- Open Cut, Production experience essential
- Current HR License
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work
- The ability to execute under pressure
- A positive and energetic approach with a strong work ethic
- Ability to integrate and contribute positively to the team
The GO2 People are a leading provider of vertically integrated recruitment and building services to industry throughout Australia. Our day to day operations are underpinned by strong core values and an ethical approach to business principles which drive innovation, collaboration and an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
We have partnered with a Tier One Mining Contractor to provide workforce solutions to one of their marquee projects in the Mid West and Pilbara regions of Western Australia. Specialising in the delivery of large scale infrastructure and construction projects across the country, our client is a market leader in their field.
Having reached the next phase of this project, employment opportunities now exist for highly skilled and motivated All Round Operators. Working as part of a team and further advancing your career, you’ll play an important role in the delivery of this marquee project. These highly sought-after role do, however, require some pedigree and experience to boot!
By meeting our expectations and kicking goals, you’ll be well looked after, truly valued and greatly appreciated.
A few perks you can expect are:
- Excellent pay rates
- Long term employment opportunities
- Outstanding Camp & Facilities
- A vibrant and supportive work environment
- Playing a key role on a marquee project
HOW TO APPLY:
Excavator, Dozer, Grader and Dump Truck experience essential
To take your career next level, simply click APPLY NOW. We’re waiting to hear from you!
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player