Queensland Curtis LNG Project
Queensland Curtis LNG is a priority project of QGC, a BG Group business, to develop Queensland coal seam gas for Australian and international markets.
In its first stage, Queensland Curtis LNG will represent one of Australia`s largest capital infrastructure projects.
The project is well under way and, pending approvals, construction of the liquefaction plant with two processing units is scheduled to begin in 2010 ahead of first delivery of LNG in 2014.
The project investigation area extends from the Surat Basin in southern Qld to Gladstone and Curtis Island on the state`s central coast.
- An increase in Queensland`s gross state product of up to $A32 billion between 2010 and 2021
- New gas extraction and transportation infrastructure
- 4000 mining jobs in Queensland during construction
- 1000 permanent mining job positions in Queensland
Stay in touch with the Qld Curtis LNG Project and be alerted for:
- Mining Job Vacancies in Queensland
- Upcoming Stages
Register for MINING Project News