Mining Jobs Australia – A Free iMINCO Guide
iMINCO has been writing and commenting on hundreds of mining projects over the past 9 years. Thousands of website visitors each week rely on us for help and advice. We have the knowledge and experience to help you create an action plan so you can get a mining job and keep it for as long as you want.
Download this eBook – it contains…
- An overview of the mining industry in Australia.
- A massive A-Z list of Australian mining companies to contact.
- An in-depth look at one of the most critical factors that could determine your job search success – Safety Training and how to go about getting some.
- A review of mining Safety Bulletins issued by the Department of Mines.
- Jobs you can do as an entry-level worker.
- Jobs you can do as a trades person.
- Jobs you can do as a semi-skilled worker.
- Jobs you can do as a worker with previous skills and qualifications.
- How to apply for jobs in the mining and energy sector.
- Safety-based training and why you need it.
- Tip on how to get an interview by fine-tuning your resume.
- A glossary of mining terms so you showcase your knowledge at the interview.
- Psychometric testing – what is it, why it’s used and how to handle it.
- How to prepare for the first interview so you leave a lasting impression.
- Mining salaries and how much you can earn.
- Career planning – where to from here.
- A guide to the types of courses you can do to dramatically improve your employment chances; and