Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Job Descriptions category.
Mining Jobs Australia – A Free iMINCO Guide
iMINCO has been writing and commenting on hundreds of mining projects over the past 9 years. Thousands of website visitors each week rely on us for help and advice. We have the knowledge and experience to help you create an action plan so you can get a mining job and keep it for as long as you want.
Download this eBook – it contains…
- An overview of the mining industry in Australia.
- A massive A-Z list of Australian mining companies to contact.
- An in-depth look at one of the most critical factors that could determine your job search success – Safety Training and how to go about getting some.
- A review of mining Safety Bulletins issued by the Department of Mines.
- Jobs you can do as an entry-level worker.
- Jobs you can do as a trades person.
- Jobs you can do as a semi-skilled worker.
- Jobs you can do as a worker with previous skills and qualifications.
- How to apply for jobs in the mining and energy sector.
- Safety-based training and why you need it.
- Tip on how to get an interview by fine-tuning your resume.
- A glossary of mining terms so you showcase your knowledge at the interview.
- Psychometric testing – what is it, why it’s used and how to handle it.
- How to prepare for the first interview so you leave a lasting impression.
- Mining salaries and how much you can earn.
- Career planning – where to from here.
- A guide to the types of courses you can do to dramatically improve your employment chances; and