If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Induction Supervisor/WHS Trainer and Assessor
Due to continued growth, KINNECT Training currently has contract or casual Trainer / Assessor positions available for the delivery of
- Standard 11 Induction Training Mining Induction (including Underground),
- Mining Supervisor (S123) and Workplace Health and Safety qualifications up to Diploma level,
- Cert IV Front line Management,
- Diploma Quality Auditing.
Depending on skills and experience, other training opportunities may also be available related to workplace health and safety in both an accredited and non-accredited manner.
These opportunities would include, but are not limited to:
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work,
- Fatigue Management,
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing,
- Workplace Supervisor Training.
Experience in the development of course materials would be highly valued.Visit at the “join” page on website ( http://www.kinnect.com.au/joinourteam/become-a-kinnecter/ ) to get a feel for the work and culture.
To ensure your success, you would ideally have:
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment;
- Experience in the delivery of Standard 11 Induction Training Mining Inductions and the Mining Supervisor programs, and / or experience in the delivery of workplace health and safety programs to Diploma level;
- The ability to travel to deliver training on-site or in regional locations;
- Own reliable vehicle;
- The ability to provide relevant training referees.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Mining Induction Mining Supervisor WHS Trainer Assessor will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send through you current CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Click Apply for Mining Induction Mining Supervisor WHS Trainer Assessor QLD