The Mining Induction Gold Coast course is a nationally recognised program and your certificate on completion can be added to your resume as an extra qualification. Other people competing for the same mining job may not have this qualification, which could give you a big advantage and an interview which is the first step on your path to a well-paid mining job.
The 3-day Mining Induction course is held in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, QLD and training times are 8.30am to 4.30pm daily. Comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes should be worn and if you can arrive 5 minutes early to the course, it will assist the trainer to get the full program started on time.
The Mining Induction course trainers will ensure you are trained to the highest standards. The courses are always way ahead of the minimum requirements for Mining Induction certification and will give you the knowledge to make a confident impression at your mining job interview.
All the information you need on the Mining Induction course will be supplied when you register.
Mining Induction Gold Coast ““ Surface Operation Course Subjects:
- RIIRIS201B Conduct Local Risk Control
Hazard ID, control and risk assessment and in a mining environment
- RIIERR302A Respond to Local Emergencies
Prepare and respond to emergencies in a mine environment
- RIIGOV201A Comply with Site Work Processes / Procedures
Access and apply site safety procedures, apply personal safety measures, maintain personal well-being, and complete relevant reports and forms
- RIIOHS201A Work Safety and Follow OHS Policies and Procedures
- RIIERR205A Apply Initial Response First Aid
Assess the situation, apply basic first aid and complete incident reports
- RIICOM201A Communicate in the Workplace
Identify, access and use work site communication systems and equipment, carry out work related communication, and complete written documentation
- Access to a mining jobs board where you can upload your resume and mining companies can review/select for interviews.
- Complimentary access to Industry Pathways student services website giving you access to highly researched materials that will help you find and apply for mining jobs.
- Hints on how to create a mining focused resume to really help you get your foot in the door with mining companies.
- Mining interview tips.
- Discount card for 5% off all mining training courses with Industry Pathways.
- Discount card for 10% off all mining resume services with Industry Pathways.
- Access to complete lists of mining companies and an interactive map that highlights over 600 mines including contact details, what they do and addresses.
- Mining job notifications. Each week you`ll receive emails about where the mining jobs are, from entry-level mining jobs with no experience through to trades, construction, processing and mine-site management.
The “Mine-Ready Kit”¯ is literally worth hundreds of dollars and will save you a considerable amount of time when you`re looking for ideas and tips on how to get that dream job in the mines ““ and is available FREE to all students who complete the Standard 11 course in Brisbane.
Mining Induction Gold Coast 30 Nov