See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drillers Assistants – FIFO Queensland
Seeking Explorations Offsiders to assist Drillers with the operation of surface Drill Rigs for long term contracts based out of Queensland. DDH1 Drilling have rigs working on existing mine sites along with remote locations where they supply state of the art caravan facilities.
The role of an offsider is to assist the Driller with general duties including but not limited to:
- Mobilizing rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods and core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment and keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
They provide immediate entry to the Mining Industry with the opportunity to gain nationally recognized drilling qualifications. This on-the-job training is your pathway to becoming a driller.
Pre-employment requirements include:
- Heavy Rigid Drivers License (essential)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment medial and produce a clear DAS test.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, are physically fit and aspire to work with a leading drilling organization apply now. Applications accepted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please apply in writing as unsolicited telephone calls will not be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Apply for Mining Heavy Rigid Drillers Assistants FIFO Queensland