See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Fitter jobs Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
Due to continued growth there client who supplies within the Mining Resource industry are globally recognized for their high level service offerings and now have an opportunity for an experienced Diesel Fitters for ongoing FIFO 7 and 7 roster work based at Remote NT.
Some of your duties will include
- Rebuild Component change outs on all CATERPILLAR site equipment
- Perform the repair and maintenance on CATERPILLAR equipment as directed in accordance with servicing and maintenance systems documentation.
- You will work collaboratively with OEM towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard.
To be successful in the role they will need
- Relevant Trade Qualification in Heavy Diesel Fitting or equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated field experiences on either CATERPILLAR ancillary and truck equipment.
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Candidates must be flexible to work in remote field based conditions be available to fly from cairns to site.
To be considered you will need
- This role is offering an immediate opportunity. Please note you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen prior to commencement
- Please upload an up to date resume in WORD Format with references
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pays
- Flights from Cairns, camp accommodation and meals provided
- Hourly rates of $48 per hour
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity then they strongly encourage you to submit your application.
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, they keep things simple: They back the talent of there people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. They are part of a large family of companies and they pride there selves on the fact that many of short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality and only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Diesel Fitter Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Mining Heavy Diesel Fitter jobs FIFO Cairns QLD