Haul Truck Operator Jobs WA
The GO2 People are seeking Haul Truck Operators for work down in WA. Immediate start available for the right candidates so be sure apply ASAP.
Apply for the Haul Truck Operator Jobs here: Apply directly on SEEK.
- Loading 785 and 793 Trucks
- Temp to Permanent Opportunities
- Offering Competitive Rates! IMMEDIATE START
To be considered for the Haul Truck Operator Jobs you must have proven experience operating 120-ton minimum diggers loading haul trucks daily and can provide an average BCM. You will also be required to showcase your experience benching, double benching and battering.
Suitable applications will have the following;
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Current and valid Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating excavators within mining and production environment
- Ability to discuss daily average BCM operating various sized machinery through the screening process
- Strong understanding of maintaining the flow and efficiency of production
- Excellent work ethic
- High regards and commitment to Safety
- Provide 2 contactable referees
- Willing to obtain National Police Clearance
These roles offer the following benefits including;
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Good On site Gym Facilities
- Weekly pays
- Permanent Opportunities
If you would like to be considered APPLY NOW by clicking on the link today or call today on 08 6151 9200
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists jobseekers find the best mining jobs like the GO2 People’s Haul Truck Operator Jobs.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website also: The GO2 People jobs website
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.