iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Mining Fleet Maintenance Technician – Brisbane / Sydney
- 12 mths fixed full-time contract of employment (with potential to renew)
- Base Hourly rate $34-38 + O.T
- Immediate Start
- Must be based from Brisbane or Sydney
Due to continued success & growth, Sarens has an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Maintenance Technician with heavy lifting & specialized transport experience to join progressive team for a Task specific projects, mostly on the East Coast of Australia (Brisbane to Adelaide eg: Coopers Gap QLD, Carrapateena Mining Project, SA.
Sarens Australia is the branch of a worldwide group with headquarters in Belgium, strategically focused on special projects in mining, oil and gas, wind energy and construction works for heavy-lift and special transports with lattice boom cranes and self-propelled modular trailers. Find out more at www.sarens.com
The ideal applicant will be career & client focused, with a proven client service.
Responsibilities – selection criteria
- Qualified Maintenance Technician in Heavy Diesel (mechanic or fitter)
- Focus on preventative & predictive maintenance across the fleet at all times
- Strong focus on Team work ,safety, health, enviro, quality
- Provide technical expertise for fault finding, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic breakdown and assist with technical expertise in the assembly and disassembly of cranes.
Education and Experience
- Relevant industry qualification, with technical capabilities and knowledge of hydraulics, diesel engines, crane technology and maintenance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with cranes and heavy lift equipment
- Working at Heights cert (issued in the last 2 yrs)
- Construction white-card
- Lattice Boom Crane experience and/or experience with self-propelled modular transport – highly regarded
- High Risk Lic: LF & RB highly regarded
Skills and Personality
- Motivated personality with proven organizational skills
- Skills of good judgement and decisiveness
- Able to work autonomously & a self starter
- Excellent communication skills – prior evidence required
- Must have approved working rights/ visa for Australia – evidence required
Sarens offer to you
- Point of Hire ex Brisbane or Sydney
- When on FIFO site task spec – flights (incl travel hrs), accom & all meals are paid
- 4 -1/ or 3-1 roster (with some flexibility), with some weekend work required
- Resume + detailed cover letter covering the selection criteria above & to the reason why you would be successful in this position.
- Correspondence to be addressed to the Operations Manager and submitted through SEEK only.
Due to a large volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be notifiedApply for Mining Fleet Maintenance Heavy Diesel Technician Brisbane