Fitter Mechanical – Trade Assistant
Mining Fitter Mechanical Trade Assistant Dandenong Mine
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity – Dandenong South location – $38 plus p/h Global organization – Fantastic team and fantastic work environment Must be trades qualified and have a current forklift license
- Mechanical Fitter Wanted
- Temp to perm opportunity
Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide range of industries, at all levels.
The client, a large global organization working in the rail industry, is currently seeking a mechanical fitter for an immediate start. This role would, ideally, suit someone who is not long out of their apprenticeship and there will be on the job training and mentoring.
Role is located in Dandenong and the client will be conducting interviews with those they feel meet requirements.
The role will be Monday to Friday. Roles will be day shift. 7.00am – 3.30pm with the possibility of overtime, as required.
They are looking for candidates with the following attributes;
- Recently completed apprenticeship as a fitter and turner or a toolmaker.
- Previous experience working within a repair/overhaul environment desirable.
- Must be able to read, interpret and apply engineering drawings.
- Strong attention in regards to completing documentation.
- Possess a high attention to detail and strong quality focus.
- Strong adherence to OH&S policies and guidelines.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Current drivers license and own vehicle.
- Must be able to work in Australia (either an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- For the right candidate there is;
- Immediate start (pending successful interview with client).
- Long term casual position, with the view to go permanent.
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- A culture that promotes a safe working environment.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, they will be in touch with you shortly to organize an interview.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. No phone applications!
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mining Fitter Mechanical Trade Assistant Dandenong Mine Melbourne VIC