Mining Field Service Technician
HMS Equipment manufactures superior equipment for the mining and construction industry. Their leading global products are created through design, manufacture, commissioning & support of fully integrated machine systems.
Duties & Responsibilties
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis of all site based equipment
- Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s including trouble shooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
Skills & Experience
- A fitting & maintenance trade background
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Highly regarded would be basic electrical,hydraulics and schematics knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Energetic and a willingness to learn new skills
- Drivers licence
Remuneration will be based on experience of the successful applicant.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your application below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Field Service Technician Mechanical Maintenance Newcastle