See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Technician / Fitter – Mechanical Fitter
- Enjoy being on the road in this field service role
- Do you have exp with mining or quarry equipment such as crushers?
- Work for a large international company with plenty of opportunities
A large international manufacturing and material handling company, with branches all over Australia, you will be based out of their Western Sydney branch servicing fixed mining & quarry plant equipment across the Sydney & NSW region. Be part of a global company that can offer you fantastic opportunities for travel and growth.
Your new role
You will be in a field service role, servicing customers’ needs on a range of apron feeders, jaw crushers, cone crushers and vibrating screens that service the mining and quarrying industries. You will be based out of the Western Sydney branch, however onsite works are required often. You will need to be flexible with rosters, occasional weekends along with domestic travel.
If you have experience as a fixed plant maintenance fitter or mechanical fitter, and have worked on crushers, vibrating screens or similar equipment previously that will be highly favoured. Experience with FIFO works and rosters will be highly favoured
This is a great opportunity to showcase your existing skills as a fitter, or experience working on fixed plant equipment for this well-known global company.
Mining Field Service Technician Mechanical Fitter Sydney NSW
What do you need to be successful?
- Trade qualified with a mechanic, fitter or similar background
- Previous experience with similar mining or quarry crusher’s etc
- Your drivers license – a fully maintained company vehicle is provided
- You are reliable, punctual and hardworking
- You are able to work a flexible roster and travel
- Experience as a field service tech – working autonomously
- Experience in the quarrying or mining industries will be highly favoured
- Riggers license will be highly favoured
What do you get in return?
- Full time position
- Fully fitted out company vehicle & ipad & phone
- Great base rates from $34 – $45 depending on exp and tickets
- Plenty of overtime – plus great penalty rates
- Take home anywhere between $1000 – $2500 weekly
- Opportunities to obtain more licenses and tickets
- Opportunities for travel
- Work for an industry leader who value their staff
- Enjoy being a critical part of this business
Please Note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia. Due to the urgency of the roles overseas applications will not be accepted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
What do you need to do now?
Click on ‘APPLY‘ now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining Field Service Technician Mechanical Fitter Sydney NSW