Mining Field Service Diesel Fitter
Small Brisbane based heavy equipment maintenance business servicing civil and mining customers throughout Queensland. The primary market is the OEM alternative repair and maintenance of Caterpillar mining and civil mobile equipment. Provide product and maintenance support from scoping to completion, on-site rebuilds, shut down and break down services.
About the Role
Opportunity available for an experienced, passionate and qualified field service fitter to join in the Mackay/Central Queensland region.Â This role will see youÂ work at various mine site locations within the Central Queensland region.
As Field Service Fitter, your key responsibilities will include:
- Service, repair and maintain Caterpillar mining/civil equipment.
- Support all our customers and ensure they receive the highest quality service for their mobile equipment.
- Identify, suggest and implement improvement ideas for customers maintenance departments.
- Complete accurate service reports for customers maintenance records.
- Drive safety among your peers to ensure safety performance.
The following skills and experience to the role:
- Trade qualifications with extensive mines site experience on Caterpillar mining/civil equipment.
- Experience as a field service mechanic with Caterpillar dealer is preferred but not essential.
- Large shutdown and project experience.
- Outstanding communication and customer relation skills.
- The ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience on Caterpillar Diagnostic Systems (ET, VIMS, and SIS).
- Demonstrated commitment to high levels of workplace health and safety.
- Coal board medical, STD. 11, BMA induction, Chest X-ray, site inductions preferred â€“ exceptional candidates will be considered without.
About the Offer
MTK Heavy Equipment Maintenance offers a wide range of benefits including:
- A rewarding and challenging array of work.
- Field service vehicle with laptop, tablet and phone.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Flight subsidizes for Brisbane based candidates.
Mining Field Service Diesel Fitter Queensland
Only candidates who meet the roles requirements will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/Resume.
Click Apply for Mining Field Service Diesel Fitter Queensland