Field Diesel Fitters Experienced – Rockhampton
Mining Equipment Maintenance is seeking Experienced and Enthusiastic Field Diesel Fitters for current works to join there friendly team based out of Rockhampton.
About the position:
- Rosters or floating positions available
- Choose the days you want to work when working as a floater
- Rosters – 5/4/4/5 & 7/7
- Permanent Position, includes holiday and sick pay
- ALL travel paid and site ute supplied
- Competitive remuneration + site allowance
- Get paid $96 allowance per night-shift worked!!
- Weekends paid at overtime rates PLUS site allowances!
- Working on a variety of gear at a variety of sites with in the Bowen Basin
The successful candidates must have strong knowledge and experience over a range of equipment and plant along with possessing a particular focus on quality and efficiency.
Successful applicants will require:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Experience in hydraulics and electrics/electronics
- Component Rebuild Skills
- Current drivers license
- Current CBM & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or the ability to obtain.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attitude in getting the job done within deadlines and time frames
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you’re looking for a secure job with a great team environment then look no further!
At MEM they pride there-selves on a family orientated business with professional team players that work hard to ensure all jobs are completed to a leading quality standard.
Only candidates located in the Rockhampton and surrounding areas will be contacted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Field Diesel Fitters Maintenance Coal Mine Rockhampton
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.