Dump Truck Operators – ASAP Western Australia
Torque Recruitment are currently seeking Dump Truck Operators with previous mining experience to work with an industry leading civil and mining company based in the Pilbara.The successful candidate will be working a 2&1 roster flying in and out of Perth, and must be available for an immediate start.
About the Role:
- $36-$38 ph + super for Dump Truck based on experience
- Working on a open pit gold mine with a 7 year expected life span
- 2:1 Roster, FIFO out of Perth
- Long term projects – minimum 12 months work
- Recent experience operating rigid Bell Trucks/Moxy’s or CAT 777/785 or similar sized models of Dump Trucks
- Previous experience working on an operational mine site
- Nationally Accredited Ticket for Haul Truck Operations
- Ability to pass a police clearance and pre-employment medical
- Available to fly to site ASAP
- Opportunity to progress into a full time role
- Great camp facilities – gym, tennis court and swimming pool
- weekly pay
- Ongoing support and training to advance and progress within the resources sector
If you meet the above requirements and are available immediately, please apply via SEEK or send an updated copy of your resume and relevant tickets to email@example.com – ATTN: Alex
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Experienced Dump Truck Operators FIFO Western Australia