See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Operator – Civil Electrical Brisbane
CB Energy are searching for an experienced Excavator/Bobcat (Combo) Operator to be part of their Civil electrical team working on sites across the greater Brisbane and Gold Coast areas. This role will be great for a team players searching to work in the local area.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Excellent references.
- Experience working in Civil/ Electrical industry.
- Machine ticket or Verification of Competency for Backhoe and/or Excavator.
- Proven experience operating various machinery.
- Current Heavy Vehicle Driver License.
- Experience with URD, subdivisions Main Roads and Energex work
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency will be essential
- Excellent safety awareness for working around services
About the Role
- Trenching & back filling
- Detailed work around existing road furniture and structures
- Completing daily pre-starts and upkeep of machines.
- High quality work with High productivity rates, while keeping within safety regulations and limits.
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Penalty rates for Overtime and Saturdays.
CB Group has been in operation in Queensland since 1946, and is now a second and third generation Family owned business. They have demonstrated commitment to Quality, Safety, and the Environment across range of works. The CB Group comprises of CB Constructions, CB Energy & CB Solar. The CB Group head office is located at Molendinar on the Gold Coast. Visit their website at www.cb.com.au for further information.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Excavator Operator – Civil Electrical