If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Engineers – Gold Mining
Minjar Gold Pty Ltd is an emerging gold producer with operations in Western Australia and North Queensland. With parent company based in China, Minjar Gold has embarked on bold expansion plans as they seek to become a mid-tier gold producer in Australia.
Minjar Gold’s acquisition of the Pajingo Gold mine in North Queensland was an important step on growth journey. The Pajingo mine is around 75km from Charters Towers and currently employs around 200 people to run the underground mining and ore processing operations. Charters Towers is close to Townsville and the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. It also offers excellent schooling opportunities and has all of the facilities you would expect for a large regional township.
In support of current expansion strategy, they are seeking a number of Mining Engineers (including senior roles) with relevant underground experience to further strengthen technical team at Pajingo.
Currently have vacancies for the following roles:
- Senior Mine Planning Engineer
- Senior Mine Production Engineer
- Mining Engineer (broad base of responsibilities)
- Recent Graduates are also encouraged to apply as we are also seeking talent for the longer term.
- Do you have these skills and attributes?
- Bachelor degree or higher from a recognized tertiary institution in mining engineering (or similar relevant qualification).
- First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (or the ability to apply for one) will be highly regarded.
- Underground metalliferous mining experience (narrow vein being highly regarded).
- Enthusiasm, initiative and the drive to grasp improvement opportunities.
Positive communicator and team contributor who thrives in a busy environment.They also offer highly competitive salaries, attractive roster patterns, and both residential or FIFO/DIDO options. Relocation assistance is offered for candidates interested in relocating to Charters Towers, QLD.
Due to the high volume of applications they will only contact the most suitable candidates, however, they thank everyone in advance for taking the time to apply. Candidates must have the right to reside and work in Australia.We recruit directly and do not accept unsolicited applications from external recruitment agencies or consulting firms.
Apply now for this position
You can apply now by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below, or alternatively, forward your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Click Apply for Mining Engineers Gold Mining Charters Towers QLD