See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Electrician – Mechanical Fitter
Mining Electrician Mechanical Fitter Lithium Site Goldfields
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients. CSI specialize in the design and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning, providing on-site operation and maintenance.
CSI is offering a unique opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join the team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the maintenance team located at Lithium Processing Site.
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy a permanent position
- Family friendly 2:1 roster
- A chance to be put through a nationally recognized Loader ticket course for FREE!
- Great food and camp facilities
- Immediate start
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed according to priority and within time frames
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment, and recording of plant operating parameters
- Ensuring work area is cleaned and tidied at the conclusion of each shift
- Compliance with all Company and Site Rules and Regulations as stipulated by the Company and/or the Principal
- Compliance with all Safety Rules and Procedures
- Willing to learn how to operate a Loader and fill in when required
- WA A Class Electrical License
- First Aid / CPR
- LV Rescue
- Working at Heights and Confined Space
- Australian recognized trade qualification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with fixed plant maintenance on both wet and dry plants
- HV Switching
- Instrumentation Cert IV
- EWP High risk work license
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
How to Apply
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below
Apply for Mining Electrician Mechanical Fitter Lithium Site Goldfields