See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Diesel Fitter DIDO – Coal Mine Job QLD
Mining Diesel Fitter DIDO Open Cut Coal Mine Moura QLD
They have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. Their business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring they deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
- Minimum 6 months mine site experience – Working on CAT 789 Dump Trucks and Large Mining scale Graders, Loaders, Dozers and Excavators.
- Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Driver License
- A willingness to work rotating roster
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
About the Role:
- Lifestyle Roster including PJ Day on Shift (4/5, 5/4, 5/5)
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- DIDO Role
- Immediate Start
- On going positions
- Competitive rates
Candidates please note that a pre employment medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
They utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for our clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Kasey Currie – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Upper Mount Gravatt
- 07 3715 2029
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Diesel Fitter DIDO Open Cut Coal Mine Moura QLD
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver