Mining Development Operator Emerald, QLD
Mining Development Operator Underground Coal Mine Emerald QLD
One Key Resources are proud to announce there partnership with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall their objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting experienced Development Operators for an immediate start. To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
Access to and optimization of energy
Mining operations have traditionally been very energy hungry; and it’s unlikely that this situation is going to change any time soon. With the cost of energy increasing for many mining operators, the effective optimization of energy could reap significant cost savings
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start – long term work opportunities
- $62.00 Per Hour + Super
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/5/5
- Residential role – Be home every night!
- Laundry Service
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now! They look forward to speak with you about the above opportunity.
Apply for Mining Development Operator Underground Coal Mine Emerald QLD