See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coordinator Production – FIFO to Mine
- Excellent opportunity to work in a world class organization.
- Seeking experienced Coordinator Production.
- 14:10/14:11 Days and Nights roster FIFO ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometers south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership.
With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
Mining Coordinator Production FIFO Mine Processing Plant Australia
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilizes low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
They are now searching for an experienced Coordinator Production to join the Processing team to provide coordination of the wide spread crushing circuits and overland conveyance systems, act as liaison between mining and the processing plant and assist with leading the crushing production team. Reporting to the Supervisor Production you will undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the production work group to ensure all activities on the operational plan are carried out.
- Monitor and improve work group processes and procedures.
- Complete all aspects of operations preparation work planning and execution for plant shutdowns including isolations.
- Inspect faults and assign repairs to production or maintenance.
- Undertake a duty of care for yourself and others always.
‘The Real You’As a self-motivated, enthusiastic Coordinator Production you are an active team player. You will have extensive experience working in a large-scale mining environment with mineral processing equipment including large conveyor systems, crushers, screens, pumps, stackers, mills, reclaimers and train load out. You will also have:
- A current WA C class drivers license.
- Previous experience working as a process operator or supervisor.
- Experience operating mobile equipment such as front-end loaders or bobcat.
- Maintainer experience is desirable but not required.
‘The Real Offer’
People are the driving force behind the growth of the business and their success. They are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.Apply for Mining Coordinator Production FIFO Mine Processing Plant Australia