See more jobs in the Job Information category.
Mining Coordinator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
Supervisor S123 Mining Roles QLD
Thiess are searching for mining coordinators with supervisor qualifications to work in the Mackay & Coalfields region. If you’ve got the relevant experience and mining qualifications, be sure to send over a resume!
Mining Coordinator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields responsibilities:
- Manage course bookings, onsite training and inductions
- Manage a team of Training Specialists and Crew Trainers across the site
- Create and maintain site training plans
- Maintaining the site training needs analysis (TNA) to identify gaps between current skill, competency levels and required skill levels in consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop, implement and maintain site training plans with a focus on proficiency-based training outcomes
- Organise training activities while ensuring adherence to all legislative and Thiess requirements
- Coordination of Emergency Response Team training
Roster and location:
- 5 days on 2 days off roster starting with full camp facilities provided
- The Lake Vermont Project is situated outside of Dysart, in Central Queensland. This project is one of Thiess’ largest and longest running projects.
The following abilities and certifications are all highly regarded:
- Certificate IV Trainer Assessor
- S123 and G2 Qualification
- High level computer literacy
- Experience in managing a large site, complex Training needs analysis
- Strong administrative skills and experience in online training systems
- Ability to map training packages to recognised competencies (particularly RII packages)
- Experience with heavy earthmoving equipment (Dump truck, Watercart, Grader, Dozer, Loader, Excavator, Rope Shovel) and/or a Mining Maintenance background will be an advantage
About the Company:
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. They are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.