If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Field Service Fitter Jobs – Emerald
Great team environment & company culture with great $! The Company Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
With a solid network of branches nationally, they service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
With strong growth in the CQ region, Emerald branch has an exciting opportunity for 2 newly appointed Field Service Fitters to join the team.
The key responsibility for this role is to provide quality customer outcomes through diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs to Hitachi, John Deere earth-moving and Bell product lines, including major shutdowns and new equipment builds for mining assets.
The Candidate Attributes Team Player
- A contagiously positive attitude to work and team
- Ownership – Driven to fulfill goals, taking responsibility for actions, sharing credit and accepting mistakes;
- Leadership – Governs oneself with unwavering ethics and integrity
- Creative problem solver – Continually find ways to overcome obstacles.
- Demonstrated experience delivering outcomes Customer Focus
- Connected and committed to providing exceptional customer satisfaction;Analytical thinking
- Ability to navigate complex technical issues to deliver high quality outcomes;Autonomous productivity
- Initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively;Innovation
- Relentless pursuit to deliver quality outcomes and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
To be successful you will have Qualifications
- Minimum Certificate III in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Hitachi experience advantageous;Skills – Minimum intermediate computer proficiency.
- Working at heights & EWP advantageous;Conscientiousness
- A strongly developed awareness to personal and peer health and safety.
The Offer Great opportunity to earn top $ working on a 12 hour shift roster with tools of the trade supplied! Rewarding employee benefits including exclusive discounts with industry partners!Supportive management and a friendly, goal orientated team culture
Continuous training and ups-killing with access to the latest technologies Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!Here at Hitachi, they believe that success comes from the partnership of their market-leading products and the quality of our people.
This position would suit someone who is dedicated to quality service and maintenance delivery outcomes, is professional and proactive in finding solutions for improved service levels.
All Job Types All Locations OR Any Distance 10 Kilometers 25 Kilometers 50 Kilometers 100 Kilometers 250 Kilometers Search Jobs Recommended
Jobs Field Service Fitter:
- Dalby Dalby QLD, Australia Field Service Fitter
- West Toowoomba/Chinchilla Chinchilla QLD, Australia Field Service Fitter
- Mackay (7/7 Roster ) Paget QLD,
- Australia Apprenticeship Program 2019 | Plant Mechanic | Emerald Emerald QLD,
- Australia Major Accounts Manager
- Construction Sales
- Brisbane Brisbane QLD, Australia Area Supervisor
- Newcrest Lihir Gold
- PNG Brisbane QLD, Australia Site Support Representative
- Perth Roy Hill, Newman WA, Australia Sales Representative ( Light Equipment )
- Brisbane Brisbane QLD, Australia Site Support Representative
- Boddington Boddington WA, Australia Workshop Fitter Machinist
- Brisbane Reman Wacol QLD, Australia Parts Interpreter
- Dalby Dalby QLD 4405, Australia Customer Support Representative
- Mackay Mackay QLD, Australia Trades Assistant Reman
- Afternoon Shift Brisbane Wacol QLD, Australia FIFO Field Service Fitter (3/1 Roster)
- Tom Price Tom Price WA, Australia Parts & Service Representative
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration. Apply Save All Categories.Apply for Mining Construction Machinery Field Service Fitter Emerald Queensland