See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining CHPP Maintenance Specialist
Facilitate the development and deployment of maintenance strategies for a tier 1 mining business.
- Apply the RCM/FMECA tools (e.g. AWB & OnePM) to develop the maintenance strategy and master data content.
- Support the Lead with the development of maintenance strategy content based on equipment types and construction types to enable it as a template library for application and replication.
- Manage the maintenance strategy development and deployment activities and update the support the update of the routine schedule and reporting to reflect accurate progress and status.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Maintenance planning experience
- CHPP equipment knowledge
- Background in reliability engineering
- Project management experience
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Grace Prior at Hays on the details below.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are searching for a new position, please contact for a confidential discussion on your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining CHPP Maintenance Planning Specialist Brisbane