See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining CAT Machinery Diesel Fitter Jobs
Your role will be to support client’s customers by carrying out services, maintenance and recondition jobs of earth moving machinery to a satisfactory standard of quality workmanshop in a timely manner.
Key of Duties
- Repair, rebuild and replace engines and drive lines in large earth moving equipment
- Diagnose, repair and replace hydralic systems and components including depth testing
- Identify root cause of faults and issues
- Submit accurate service reports, time cards, parts request sheets, parts and quotes.
Skills & experience
- Hold Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade or higher
- Completed RIIDES307 – Test,determine the cause and rectify excessive emission levels on diesel engine systems
- Completed RIDDES301 – Inspect, test and maintain diesel engine systems and their ancillary systems
- Hold Current Coal Board Medical or willing obtain
- Hold Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Previous underground experience preferred
- Previous experience working on CAT underground mining equipment
- $60ph Flat rate
- 10/5 Roster – 12 hour days
- Accommodation and Meal provided while on site
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining CAT Machinery Diesel Fitter Maintenance Queensland
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.