Mine Worker Advanced (Multi Skilled) Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Nebo
Experienced Multi Skilled Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Nebo. Our client is a Tier 1 Mining houses who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. We also complement our core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
Proven experience operating:
- Mechanical or Electric Rear Dump Trucks and
- Dozers – D10/D11 and/or
- Grader – 16/24M and/or
- Water cart CAT 785
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current BMA Induction or willingness to upgrade your Standard 11 Statement of Attainment on approval
- RII or SSE Signed Comptencies
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work – 6 Months +
- 7/7 roster
- Meals and accommodation provided
- BIBO Mackay
- Competitive hourly rates $47 – $50/hr. + Super
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.