Mine Worker Advanced (Excavator)
Experienced Excavator Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin near Nebo. The †client is a Tier 1 Mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individualís for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
As an experienced operator you will have the following experience:
- Documented prior experience working on Liebherr 996 or similar
- Rii Competency in CAT 785 or above
- Strict adherence to all safety requirements
The successful applicant will also have:
- Current BMA Induction (or willingness to undertake)
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willingness to undertake)
- Rii Competencies/SSE Signed Competencies
What to offer?
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided
- Buses are supplied from Mackay.
- On-going work – 6 Months+
- Competitive Hourly Rate – $50 – $54/hr. + Super
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.