Mine Worker Advanced (Excavator)
Experienced Excavator Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin near Nebo. The client is a Tier 1 Mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
As an experienced operator you will have the following experience:
- Documented prior experience working on Liebherr 996 or similar
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competency in CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven itâ€™s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or above
- Strict adherence to all safety requirements
The successful applicant will also have:
- Current BMA Induction (or willingness to undertake)
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (or willingness to undertake)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies/SSE Signed Competencies
What to offer?
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided
- Buses are supplied from Mackay.
- On-going work – 6 Months+
- Competitive Hourly Rate – $50 – $54/hr. + Super
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.