Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Site Operators Contract – Dawson Mine
ANGLO AMERICAN COAL – DAWSON MINE, MOURA QLD
Company exists to make a real difference for everyone whose lives we touch. They mine the materials that make modern life possible, in ways that are safer, smarter and more responsible. Anglo American has operated in Australia since 2000 and there portfolio includes thermal and metallurgical coal across five mines, both open-cut and underground.
They strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Entry Level Mine Site Operators – Contract
Dawson Mine site is offering an exciting opportunity for entry level production operators to join there diverse workforce. This is your first step into the mining industry. You will be trained onsite and will support large mining operation.
Applicants will be employed on Entry Level Operator Program by one of labour hire partners; OneKey or Workpac
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Commitment to safe work behaviours and adherence to site safety procedures
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Basic computer and numeracy skills
- Prepared to work shift work; including days, nights and weekends
- Located within Central Queensland (evidence required)
The following will be highly regarded but are not essential:
- Previous machine operating experience
- Previous experience working shifts/rosters
- Current Coal industry Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Valid HR License
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mine Site Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Mine Site Operators Coal Australia Dawson Mine
- Visit Workpac: https://secured.workpac.com/candidate/jobs/apply.aspx?jobId=7225J20176322
- Visit Onekey:http://onekeyresources.force.com/currentjobvacancies/ts2__Register?jobId=a0x90000008fHzXAAU&tSource=
This is a rare entry level opportunity to be trained and gain work experience as an operator, on a contract basis through Onekey or Workpac at Dawson Open cut Mine site