T&C Services Pty Ltd delivers integrated maintenance, fabrication and construction services to blue chip customers from branches in key commercial, industrial and mining centres in New South Wales and Queensland.
Their Hunter based business employs around 200 skilled trades, professional and support services people.
Mine site labourer jobs NSW Hunter Valley
T&C Services Pty Ltd is looking for labourers for casual positions on mine sites in the Hunter Valley.
They are looking for team player who is able to follow instructions and can work without supervision.
Essential experience needed:
- Previous mine site experience
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Current Glencore Generic Induction
- Current Ravensworth Surface Operations, Ravensworth CHPP or Glendell Open Cut Familiarisation
- (S11)Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* & Allied Induction and Familiarisation
- (CBM)Coal Board Medical
- High Risk Work Licence Class WP, DG, RB, RI or RA (WAH)(CS)
What you need to know:
- DIDO only ““ must be local
- Great pay rates on offer
- Rotating Day / Night Shift Roster
To register your interest in joining the T&C Services team in the Hunter Valley as a Labourer, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job’ link below.
We want to attract the best candidates to it is important to pay attention to your resume. Make sure it is up to date and is relevant to the “Mine site labourer jobs NSW Hunter Valley” role you are applying for. We are looking to shortlist candidates soon, so make sure you download this guide on how to prepare your resume before sending it in to us.
Applications will close on Friday 24 April 2015 – so get a move on!
Standard 11 Mining Induction