Experience Mining Dump truck Operator
Mine Site Experience Dump truck Operator Northern QLD
- DIDO – Camp & meals provided in Moranbah
- Ongoing opportunity available
- 7 on 7 off roster
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The role will see you working 12 – 12.5 hour shifts (depending on shift) on a day/night 7 and 7 roster. This is an ongoing position and for the right applicants could lead to full time permanent employment.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Hold current RII's [...Learn about RII's] or VOC for the above listed machinery
- Be able to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and drug and alcohol test
- Other plant tickets will be highly regarded (Excavator, Dozer, Water Cart)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Contact details for two recent referees to support your application
- Have own reliable transport (point of hire is Moranbah)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mine Site Experience Dump truck Operator Northern QLD