Mine Site Electricians Maintenance QLD
Rapid Electrical Service is a Mackay based electrical business providing premium electrical services throughout the commercial, industrial and mining sectors. A reliable electrical contractor, they undertake projects of all sizes, including onsite plant maintenance and large scale industrial projects and mine site work.
If you are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic to be part of a strong team in a great working environment – this role is for you.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Site based Electrician on various sites
- Wash plant shutdowns and maintenance
- Must be able to work as a team member answering to Supervisors and Site Coordinators
- Must be safety conscious with the ability to promote a safe environment
- Must be well organized and show effective time management skills
Skills and experience
- Qld Electrical License
- Qld Drivers License
- LVR/CPR Certificate
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Mining Induction
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Working @ Heights
Mine Site Electricians Maintenance Mining Induction QLD
- Opportunity to develop your skills and further your career
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mine Site Electricians Maintenance Mining Induction QLD