Qualified Mine Site Electrician
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion they are seeking a Qualified Electrician that has proven working knowledge and experience working with heavy fleet workshop repairs and statutory inspections & tests. Experience on underground drilling equipment highly advantageous.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Trade Qualified Electrician – Fitter or Mechanic (QLD Licensed)
- Current LVR / CPR
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- George Fisher Mine Inducted – highly advantageous
- Excellent work ethics and attitude – willingness to learn and grow within the team
- 7/7 roster
- Dayshift ONLY
- 12 hour days
- Opportunity to learn new skills
**This is a RESIDENTIAL role therefore no FIFO or accommodation provided**
To become part of the CoreStaff team today, please submit the following documents to email@example.com
- Resume with 2 work related references listed
- Birth certificate or passport
- Colour copy of drivers license – front & back
- Colour copies of any other licenses, tickets & certificates
- Training transcripts from previous employers / mines, if available
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mine Site Electrician Mining Fitter Mechanic QLD
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.