If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Site Construction Plant Operator – FIFO
Mine Site Construction Plant Operator Quarrying FIFO Goldfields
Mine Site Construction Services (MSCS) is a long standing and respected Civil Construction, Earth-moving and Contracting Mining Services Provider. The company is built on three generations of family ownership and has in excess of forty years recognized industry experience.
They deliver a safe, professional, competitive and proficient execution of services throughout a diverse range of industry disciplines.
The Mine Site Construction Services Profile:
- Specialize in Mining, Civil Engineering, Earthmoving and Quarrying Services.
- Operate throughout Australia with extensive operational and geographic experience.
- Have successfully completed regional and remote contracts from Commonwealth, State and Local
- Government, Institutional Land Developers and Major Resource companies in the Mining Industry.
They are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Plant Operators for FIFO 3×1 rostered work in the North Goldfields for approximate 4-5 month contract.
The work is well suited to personnel who can work the longer roster plus 11+ hr days. They are searching for Scraper Operator, All-Round Operators plus D/Truck Operators. Interested candidates would benefit from having experience on a variety of other mobile plant but not essential.
Suitable applicants will have.
- Experience on one or more of:
- Scraper – 637E P/Pull
- D/Truck – Haulmax Side Tipper
- Hold a nationally accredited certificate of competency (COC)
- Hold current HR drivers license.
- All round plant operators who can also operate Dozer, Excavator and Grader are encouraged to apply.
- Comply with company plus client policy and procedures.
- Ability to successfully undertake Pre-Employment Medical plus Drug & Alcohol Screening.
How to apply
For any initial queries please call HR Manager Andrew Kewley 0409 842 253. Agencies should not forward resumes to jobs advertised or directly to MSCS.
*All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.Apply for Mine Site Construction Plant Operator Quarrying FIFO Goldfields
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.