Mine Site Cleaner needed for Bowen Basin mine sites – Mackay & Coalfields
Opportunities exist for experienced cleaners who will form part of the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine in Queensland.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
It is important that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
To be successful in this role, you need the following.
– Own accommodation in Moranbah
– 3-5 years previous experience as a cleaner preferred
– Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
– Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
– Current Driver’s Licence
– A willingness to work rotating rosters
– Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
– Sound Work History
Apply for this role here > Mine Site Cleaner – Bowen Basin – WorkPac
As a premium recruiter, we may also use advanced software systems to search for specific keywords in your resume. This is why it is critical for you to understand how resume scanning software works. Give yourself every opportunity to get an interview for this cleaner job.