If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Trades Assistant – Mine Services
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company, with a unique and robust business model. Coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, it has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation, just to name a few.
About the Role
Carina is a Goldfields based mine with operations including mining, haulage, processing, rail and first class camp facilities, all owned by MRL.
As an entirely owner-operator business, they are offering full time permanent opportunities to experienced Mine Services – Trades Assistant, responsible for pit dewatering, general site duties, loading and unloading trucks, waste removal.
Your Experience, Skills & Must-Have’s
- Must be able to drive an HR Drivers license
- Previous pit dewatering experience
- Poly welding experience
- Submersible pump installation and removal
- Skid steer ticket
- Forklift ticket
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and contributing to a zero harm environment
- A positive and professional attitude
The Nice to Have:
- Loader ticket
- CN Crane ticket
The “What’s in it for you?”
- Job security – permanent, full time opportunities all within a safe work environment
- Food and camp – first class amenities, all owned and run by MRL
- Flights – direct flights from Perth with only 1 hour travel time to site
- Leave – 5 weeks annual leave on offer
- Start date – ready to go now? Let’s go!
Mine Services Trades Assistant Goldfields
Interviews will be held in their head office in Apple cross for successful applicants.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
How to apply
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and they are encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Apply for Experienced Mine Services Trades Assistant Goldfields