See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Mine Service Pump Operators
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement their core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience with the following machinery:
- Backhoe Loader
- Pit Dewatering Experience on a Mine Site
- Pump Setup and Operation Experience
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current RII’s – Backhoe Loader, Dewatering Activities
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
In return offer:
- 3 Month Contract Role
- Immediate start
- 7 Day rotating Lifestyle Roster (Dayshift Only)
- Weekly pay
If this role appeals to you, hit the APPLY button now.
Click for more details and Apply for Mine Service Pump Operators Job
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.