Mine Service Operators – Coal Mining Job
Mickala Group is a highly regarded privately owned and is the only local company who are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading mining companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities in the Bowen Basin, QLD.
Mickala Group has achieved its success through the ability, determination and passion of its people. Due to new projects being undertaken in these regions they are seeking Mine Service Operators to join there team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Meals and Accommodation Supplied
- Lifestyle Roster
- 3 Months (Ongoing work likely)
- Min – CAT 785,789,793,797
- WA1200 Front End Loader or equivalent
- RH170 / Cat6060 Excavator or equivalent
- Highly motivated and energetic operator
- Previous mine site experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Statement of Attainment)
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Driving License (Front & Back)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Statement of Attainments and or Training Matrix, LMS
Mickala are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage Female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mine Service Operators Coal Mining Job Bowen Basin QLD