See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operator Day Crew – FIFO to Mine
- Proudly WA majority owned with an exceptional safety culture.
- Operator Day Crew wanted.
- 8:6 Days only roster FIFO ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometers south east of Port Hedland, their world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership.
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilizes low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
They are now searching for an Operator Day Crew to assist with the operating and monitoring of the processing facility. You will contribute to maximizing throughput rates to produce high quality iron ore product whilst displaying positive safety behaviours consistent with Roy Hill’s core values.
Your duties will include:
- Operating within a large scale mineral processing plant and equipment.
- Operating mobile equipment such as Bobcat, Tipper truck, FEL, mini & 9T excavator to assist with spillage around the process plant.
- Monitoring equipment and escalating issues to prevent further deterioration.
- Assisting the production teams as required with daily tasks.
- Safely preparing processing plant equipment for handover to the maintenance teams for routine, unplanned and shutdown activities.
Mine Processing Plant Operator FIFO Mining Australia
It is desirable that you will have:
- A national accreditation in Front End Loader, Bobcat, Forklift and Overhead Gantry Crane.
- Experience driving a Grader.
‘The Real Offer’
People are the driving force behind the growth of the business and their success. They are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. They promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia. Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
To register your interest please click APPLY NOW.
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mine Processing Plant Operator FIFO Mining Australia