See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Offsider Mining Development South Mount Isa
A vacancy exists for an Offsider in the Development South Department. This position would report directly to the Supervisor of the crew. In this position you will use your underground experience to support the Development teams.
†The key accountabilities of the role are to:
- Provide support to the underground jumbos
- Loading ground support on job sites
- Rigging and derigging jumbos
- Perform Risk Assessments / SLAM during course of duties
- Believe in and be accountable for your own personal safety
- Participate in shift change-over and pass on relevant information
- Effectively manage own time to maximize productivity and minimize wastage
- Ensure personal behavior reflects company values- targeting a constructive culture
- Ensure full participation in target setting program
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3 years underground experience
- Competent in development mucking and charging
- A proven commitment to continuous improvement in production and safety
- Ability to self motivate and to be able to lead a team if required
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
- Read, understand and follow current PDDís
- Understand and read different ground conditions
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Mine Offsider Job Position