Mine Monitoring Controller
This Global Mining Company is searching for Mine monitoring Controller to work in the Dispatch Office. This is a Weipa based role and FIFO is not offered. Ideally would suit a current Weipa resident or someone with the means to relocate themselves to Weipa.
This role is a great opportunity for a self-starter ideally with previous dispatch or fleet management experience who thrives on achieving goals and aims for continued self-improvement. A person who can work calmly and independently under pressure. Offering 12.5 hour days on a 5,5,4 roster of days and nights. This a family friendly roster working with a great supportive team of individuals.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
Search for many more mining jobs here on this website.
- Assigning and prioritizing mining equipment while considering changing priorities and conditions, mine haul lengths and equipment availability
- Applying discretionary intervention to maximize production through pro-active identification of opportunities to reduce operational delays
- Working closely with operational leaders to allow optimization of the production process
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of all captured data within the fleet management system
- Ensuring the consistent application of Mine Monitoring & Control practices as defined in the RTAW MMC guidelines
- Monitoring and troubleshooting any problems with the fleet management system on a shift to shift basis
To succeed in this role, you will have a Manual ‘C’ Class driving license. You will ideally have experience with a mining dispatch or fleet management system, such as Wenco. Experience with machine guidance system and a high level of computer literacy and verbal communication.
It will also be beneficial if you have Intermediate level knowledge Excel, experience with Modular and Mine Star Fleet management system and a basic understanding of SQL, however this is not essential.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mine Monitoring Controller FIFO Weipa Mining Cairns