See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Trade Mining Works Supervisor
This global mining company is searching for a strong Mechanical Supervisor with no less than 10 years experience in mechanical and civil packages. Ideally, this person will have considerable contractor Management experience. This is a challenging contract role, offering a FIFO roster 16 days on 12 days off with an attractive hourly rate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contractor Management
- Ensure mechanical work is undertaken by the contractor in accordance with the site safety management plan
- Producing and reviewing daily and weekly reports.
- Overseeing the contractor and conducting regular site inspections/QA work, to ensure subcontractors completed work to the agreed scope, schedules, and standards
- Implementing and Managing the Quality Management system.
Key skills/experience required:
- Mechanical trade background
- Contractor management experience (preferably working on the client side)
- Mining Supervisors (s1,s2,s3) qualification preferred
- Proactive and positive can-do approach
- Previous experience working with HDPE piping and mechanical equipment associated with dams desirable
This role will be reporting to the Project Construction Superintendent. It will be a back to back role. Please apply with your resume in WORD format and you will be contacted when shortlisting commences.
Contact: Karlee Rynja 07 3220 2005
Date Posted: 20/03/2018 2:01:00 PM
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mechanical Works Supervisor, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Trade Mining Works Supervisor Cairns QLD