If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Trade Assistant
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports their customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
The Conoco Phillips Darwin LNG Plant has been in operation supplying Liquefied Natural Gas to the Japanese market since 2006. Downer, as the maintenance contractor, provides support and resources to Conoco Phillips to ensure the successful completion of planned core, project and shutdown maintenance activities.
- Experienced trade assistant with a mechanical attitude
- Previous experience working on an operating plant or a maintenance environment
- Current working at heights and EWP licence is mandatory
- Must be a good communicator with a strong focus on teamwork
WHAT THEY OFFER
- The opportunity to join a dedicated team in a supportive environment committed to Zero Harm
- Approximately 4 months work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Applicants MUST be Darwin residential, FIFO will not be considered
To be considered for this great opportunity please ensure all documentation is uploaded
- Right to work documentation
- Current working at heights
- Current high risk licence
- Drivers licence
Previous applicants need not apply, shortlisting will begin immediately. Applications close Sunday 10 September.